Branding is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do.
INDEPENDENT LODGING CONGRESS is a collective of creative thinkers and explorers committed to independent hotels. Our annual gathering called Indie Congress, along with a series of regional events, is designed to inspire meaningful and relevant conversation to promote a special segment of the hospitality industry.
To connect visionaries and challenge thought leaders, we are seeking an artist of any genre to use visual communication arts applied to our website, conference materials, signage and anything else that uniquely conveys the concept of independence.
Requirements for LA-based visual artists*
- Share your interest and qualifications in an email to [email protected]
- Tell us why you’re interested, why we should choose you and provide links to any online portfolios.
- Deadline: end of day September 21
- *Artists outside of LA are welcome to submit but travel expenses are not provided.
- Complete creative license to apply your concept to the ILC website, event signage, print and digital conference materials (specifications for all will be provided)
- $1,500 stipend
- Attendance at Indie Congress in LA October 2019 (valued at $1,650)
- Announced at Indie Congress 2018 in Brooklyn to all attendees, through social media and national PR
- Exposure to national hospitality owners, operators, developers, suppliers and marketers