Revenue-generating Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Creative Officer architecting impactful, ROI-focused business strategies to ideate, develop, and revive business. Brand development and marketing experience in managing accelerated growth environments and large scale accounts. Cross-functional executive leadership on both client and agency sides at HBO, CBS, ESPN, Starwood and Morgans Hotel Group.
A creative complement to C-suite leaders as a driver of innovation and creativity throughout organizations, igniting change and delivering against sales and profit objectives. Operational expert in business management, product and content development, marketing strategy, brand architecture, product positioning, customer personas and insight, market analysis, communications, brand development and live experiential event management. Managed strategy, content development and production, sales and marketing, customer engagement, accessible design, creative storytelling, and personalization of experiences at scale. Experience managing interface between different disciplines and multiple stakeholders and agencies (internal & external), successfully driving concept development and execution across multiple markets and increasing top-line revenue and operating margins.
Board Member & Advisory roles –
• Harvard Club NY Programming Committee member
• Board Director, American National Theatre
• Graduate Advisor at the School for Visual Arts (SVA) in New York
• Senior Advisor to Mogul Recruiter
• Advisor to the Independent Lodging Congress
• Board Director, Greenwich YMCA (2011-2014)
• Red Ribbon Foundation (2001-2009)
• Stamford Center for the Arts (1997-2000)