Mandy Murry Is A Force In Strategy, Branding, Communication, Story-Telling, And Breaking Up With Fear.
She Is A Three-Time Cancer Survivor And Instills Her Passion For Travel And Experience Into Everyone She Meets.
She has been there and experienced it – creating the dream and story-book lifestyle of hospitality and travel and inspiring others to live theirs.
As a hospitality coach, she helps boutique hotels, inns, and bed and breakfasts upgrade guest experience, increase revenue, and enhance marketing and operations.
- Owner of Hospitality, Real Estate, and Health and Wellness Marketing and Consulting Company
- Director of Travel Logistics for VIP Guest of the 2002 Olympic Torch Relay
- Sales & Marketing Director for a Private Island Development in the Caribbean
- James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner Asheville, NC 2014
- Author of Cloudsurfing: Abuse, Cancer, and Fear Took My Voice, Now I Soar
- TEDxBountiful License Holder, Organizer & Host 2012
- TEDxRiverton License Holder, Organizer & Host 2018, 2019
- Food Critic and Travel Writer acclaimed in The Huffington Post, Bella Grace, and Forbes. Named the Best Travel Writer in 2018, 2019, and 2022 by Lux Magazine
- Owner, General Manager, and Executive Chef at a mountain boutique resort, Snowbird Mountain Lodge
Her passions for food, travel, and business building have led her to consult with independent and noteworthy hospitality businesses across the globe. She has a proven track record of increasing revenue and taking boutique properties to the next level to stay in demand online and offline.
She now teaches online and in-app master classes, provides one-on-one coaching and consulting, runs luxury retreats for hospitality professionals and boutique hotels, and runs Good Epicurean, an exclusive culinary dinner event series that gives back to local communities.